Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All Aboard!!!

Well, as if turning 40 earlier in the year wasn't bad enough....it is now time to jump aboard the IT train in the name of work and learn about some new web-sites which include social networking and 'blogging'. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a techno-phobe at all, in fact I love my lap-top, and surfing the net, Trade Me, e-mail etc. It's just that I have never had any interest what-so-ever in social networking sites and 'diary writing' to an audience. In fact, I had thought these interactions were really only for the 'younger generation'...but it seems that there are loads of people in my peer group and older who are accessing these sites regularly and loving it!! So- I'm jumping aboad, boots and all...and am going to try it all!!! Watch this space!!!

2 comments:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Congratulations on taking that first step! You are going to discover all sorts of interesting new things on this new journey. Have fun and well done!

Anna L said...

HI

this is my second bash at posting here - not very successfully so far as the software seems to be seding me round and round the mulberry bush without actually publishing the post. However - hopefully it will work this time!

For someone who was a bit dubious about blogging you're doing a great job posting to it - I've only managed one on mine so far.

Cheers,
Anna