Sunday, August 17, 2008

Great times @ Generator

This was my sort of stop! I loved playing with all these different sites and seeing what they had to offer.

I visited the letterJames site and made the 'bus stop poster' below. There were many creative resources to experiment with here and one could have spent an insane amount of time exploring with various ideas.



Finding your gangsta name had me in hysterics and I couldn't stop clicking the button to see the next one and the next one.... I found it hilarious, but maybe you had to be there at the time... The first name I generated was Jiggy Shizzle but I quite liked Foxxy Rascal and Hollywood Hoochie when going through the list!

I then moved on to the bar drink site where the names of cocktails were highly amusing. Amongst the better ones (and keeping this a 'family blog') were the following:-
Arrogant Dropkick
1 tsp Irish Cream
1 oz Beer
Shot of Dr. Pepper
Serve in a Soup Ladle. Add cinnamon stick

Holy Gutter Trash
Jigger of Blackberry Brandy
1 oz Apricot Brandy
1 oz Mello Yello Cherry
Serve in a Sherry glass. salt the rim.

Winking Priest
1 oz Brandy
1/2 oz Tequila Premium
4 oz Diet 7Up

It makes me wonder if the names are given to the drink before or after it is consumed...!!

Also enjoyed the Whats your problem? site. I put in my blogging name of 'auntyof3' and it came back with the following"-
"I'm an unconventional control-freak with a dependent personality disorder!"

For anyone aware of my true identity and by my own self admission (see 'about me' on my blog page) they will know that this is somewhat accurate....!
I tried out all sorts of other sites too as my curiosity got the better of me when I saw the extensive list of them.


I then found I could make my own number plate (American of course!) and this is the result...

2 comments:

S. Toogod Tobetrue said...

I have to say "Foxxy Rascal" might have to be your new work nickname!

Zipperty-doo-dah said...

I love your number plate, look forward to seeing it on your car maybe??? Thanks for your help to get the link working for this exercise. I like looking at what you've done for each exercise before I attempt it, it's a good guide line.