Friday, August 22, 2008

Rolling through Rollyo

Again, Rollyo, wasn't one of my personal favourites. I didn't find it particularly easy to work out how to get started and would have no idea why I would use this site again. It wasn't easy to navigate and wasn't eye-catching or attractive (which is what appeals to me!)

Professionally, with a stretch of my imagination, groups of similar sites may be useful for sourcing information but I would personally prefer to use del.icio.us although I realise the two sites are fundamentally different.

Despite my reservations, I made a searchroll of my own...

1 comment:

Zipperty-doo-dah said...

what an interesting roll... I missed Sensing Murder on Tuesday night and am really peeved as it wasn't a repeat. I was at the Symphony Orchestra Competitions which was wonderful but I would have loved to see SM, maybe next Tuesday?